In Town Antique Farmhouse featuring eat-in kitchen with wainscoting, formal dining room with pantry, living room lots of windows, master with walk-in closet, 2 additional bedrooms, office, sunroom, 1st floor laundry room, storage space in attics and walk out basement, wraparound farmers porch, 2 story barn and large fenced in yard on.50 acre lot in the Goffstown Village. Subject to Short sale approval, property may not qualify for FHA or VA financing as garage needs to be removed and barn needs TLC.
This is a Antique/ Farmhouse style home and features 9 total rooms, 1 full bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.50 Acres, and is currently available for $190,000.
For complete details click here.
Go ahead search for a property and sign up for MLS Property Finder. MLS Property Finder will allow you to search comparable properties and even search sold properties. You can even put them in a handy grid to stack them up next to each other for an easy visual.
Once you have signed up for MLS Property Finder search for any property. Then when you want to compare the property to others go ahead and click the compare button across the top of the listing sheet. Here is an example of what it looks like:
You can compare to sold properties, refine your criteria by town, bedrooms, price and more.
This is just one of the reasons why searching for homes on this website is easy, quick and provides you all of the necessary information when looking to making a purchasing decision.
Great Ranch featuring large eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, spacious living room with lots windows and hardwood floor, gorgeous recently updated full bathroom with tile shower surround, 3 sizable bedrooms all with hardwood floors and one with slider to deck, full finished basement with family room and 3/4 bath, storage/utility room, workshop and bulkhead, shed, deck, carport and private backyard all on fenced corner .36 acre lot in nice neighborhood with great highway access.
This is a Ranch style home and features 6 total rooms, 1 full bath, 1 3/4 bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.37 Acres, and is currently available for $199,900.
For complete details click here.
Manchester Listing AlertsManchester, NH - $199,900
321 Youville - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:21 hour agoManchester, NH - $134,900
265 Edward J Roy Drive - Condo - Garden - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:214 hours agoManchester, NH - $129,900
1029 South Mammoth Rd. - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/114 hours agoManchester, NH - $199,900
43 Cartier - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:Manchester, NH - $164,900
851 Beech St - Single-Family - Bungalow - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Manchester, NH - $262,200
150 Lindstrom - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1 - 3/4Baths:1Manchester, NH - $182,900
156 Sewall Street - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Manchester, NH - $191,000
103 Lockwood Avenue - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Manchester, NH - $169,900
14 Harriman Street - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Manchester, NH - $189,900
179 Maynard - Single-Family - New Englander - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
Bedford Listing AlertsBedford, NH - $419,000
11 SWENSON ROAD - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/116 hours agoBedford, NH - $398,900
28 Moores Crossing - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:6 - Baths:3Bedford, NH - $165,000
397 Donald - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Bedford, NH - $469,900
31 Boxwood - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:14 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Bedford, NH - $349,000
25 GARRISON - Single-Family - Cape, Contemporary, Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Bedford, NH - $239,900
18 Savoie - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Bedford, NH - $399,900
49 BRICK MILL - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $569,900
87 Newfane - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Bedford, NH - $254,000
310 North Amherst Road - Single-Family - Antique - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1Bedford, NH - $478,000
8 Quaker - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:3/1
- Manchester restaurant closed after employee commits suicide July 23, 2014Matthew Walker, 47, was found by another employee at the establishment Monday night after hanging himself, police Lt. […]
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism July 23, 2014The school board's Curriculum and Instruction Committee on Tuesday approved the draft version of the Manchester Academic Standards , sending them on to the full board. […]
- Man accused of robbing bank while son waited in car July 22, 2014A Manchester man has been accused of robbing a bank while his 6-year-old son sat in the getaway car. […]
- Man who picked up package he thought held pot to plead guilty July 22, 2014A Maine man who picked up a FedEx Express package containing what he believed was 22 pounds of marijuana plans to plead guilty to two charges related to the incident. […]
- Police: Man robs bank, flees with 6-year-old July 22, 2014Police in Manchester, New Hampshire, have accused a man of robbing a bank at gunpoint before fleeing with a 6-year-old child in his car. […]
- New Hampshire drops to 4th in child well-being July 22, 2014New Hampshire has dropped from its traditional top spot in a national survey of children's well-being in part because of its rapidly rising child poverty rate. […]
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut July 22, 2014A current view of the Harrington-Smith Block showing the arched entryway that once led to the magnificent Manchester Opera House. […]
- Acres of summer color, without irrigation July 22, 2014Real Fallu shows off some of the daylilies providing a blaze of midsummer color in his Goffstown perennial garden. […]
- Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Receives A Facelift July 21, 2014New Hampshire-based hotel owner/operators Roedel Companies, LLC have updated the lobby and public areas of their Hilton Garden Inn in Manchester, NH. […]
- $6M tax credits to go to projects July 21, 2014A senior housing development in Keene, a walking trail in Salem, and a church-turned-art lab in Manchester are among the 14 New Hampshire nonprofits that have been awarded nearly $6 million in state tax credits. […]
- Manchester restaurant closed after employee commits suicide July 23, 2014
- Competitors, customers feel the impact of dispute in Bedford July 23, 2014For the Jenkins Road Hannaford location, Market Basket's loss has been a windfall. […]
- Market Basket dispute resonates outside stores July 23, 2014Kim Brown of Bedford picks up corn on the cob at Harvest Market in Bedford on Tuesday. […]
- New senior housing facility planned in Nashua July 21, 2014With waiting lists already in place for senior housing in Nashua, a proposal has been submitted to create a new, three-story elderly housing development near Salmon Brook. […]
- Bedford health club proposal raises concerns July 16, 2014An aerial view of the plot at 12-8-4 Kilton Road, which would include a health club, retail building and restaurant. […]
- Officials continue to discuss Hooksett-only high school July 15, 2014The thought is not new, of course. Sullivan said minutes from Town Meetings in the 1960s offer a glimpse into concepts such as adding an extension onto Hooksett Memorial School and turning it into a high school. […]
- Competitors, customers feel the impact of dispute in Bedford July 23, 2014