Gorgeous North End 9th floor 2 Bedroom condo with breathtaking views from every room featuring updated kitchen with granite counters, Cherry floors and stainless steel appliances, completely remodeled bathroom with new tub, vanity and tile floor, large living/dining room with built-in and slider to balcony with beautiful sunrise views overlooking the courtyard, spacious master with wall of new windows, 2nd bedroom with views, storage closet, central AC, new paint, flooring and light fixtures throughout, 1 covered parking space in parking garage and laundry room down the hall all situated in desirable Hampshire Towers; a secured, small pet friendly building with a park like rear yard featuring a pool, lounging area, grilling area and plenty of seating. Interior amenities include a library, common meeting room and fitness center. Overflow parking is available across North Street. Hot water, water, sewer, snow removal, landscaping and trash removal are included in condo fee.
Great Cape with potential for extra building lot! This classic cape with addition features spacious living room with picture window, brick wood fireplace and hardwood floor open to delightful dining room with hardwood floor, large eat-in kitchen with lots of cabinets, cozy den with knotty pine walls and Dutch door and pass through window to kitchen , 1st floor master bedroom with hardwood floors, 2nd floor with 2 generous sized bedrooms and walk in attic, full bath, newer roof, vinyl replacement windows, full unfinished basement with workshop, breezeway, patio, 3 car garage and huge yard all on lovely .35 acre lot in nice neighborhood. The large .35 acre lot has the required frontage and square footage for 2 building lots per the City of Manchester. There is potential for an extra building lot if the garages are removed and the lot line adjusted with variance.
This is a Cape style home and features 7 total rooms, 1 full bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.35 Acres, and is currently available for $193,900.
For complete details click here.
Each year in the U.S. there are more than five million home burglaries. Most of those crimes were preventable. There are simple steps you can take to make your home less enticing to would-be burglars and reduce your risk of being burglarized.
Here are some ways to keep your home safe from thieves:
1. Don’t advertise
After you buy that expensive new television or computer do not leave the box sitting on the curb. You are telling would-be burglars you have things in your home that could fetch money. Cut the boxes into smaller pieces and put them inside the recycling bin out of plain sight.
2. Pretend someone is always home
Typically if burglars think someone is home, they won’t attempt to break in. When you leave the house, create an illusion that someone’s still there by leaving a light on, or even the television. You can also set timers to set lights to go on and off throughout the home at different times.
3. Secure sliding doors
Locks can easily be picked on sliding doors so take extra precaution to secure them. Place a strong dowel, steel bar or two-by-four and slide it into the back groove of the sliding door to prevent the door from being opened even if the lock is picked.
4. Lock it up
Forty percent of break-ins happen without the use of force. Lock all the windows and doors and use the dead bolt on the door if you have one. When you leave make sure to lock the door leading from the garage to inside of the home. Even if your garage door is down, someone can easily open it.
5. Don’t provide easy access
Never leave a spare key hidden outside of your home that’s an open invitation for a burglar. Instead, give a spare key to a neighbor or hide a combination lockbox to keep a key in.
6. Trim the shrubs.
Don’t provide a hiding place for criminals. Keep the shrubs in front of windows low and cut away any tall tree branches that reach upper story windows.
7. Don’t advertise you are away
If you’re leaving town for a while, let the police know and request that they drive by your property to check on things. Break-ins spike during July and August when homeowners are usually away on vacation. Tell your neighbors you will be away and ask them to keep an eye on your property. Have a house sitter pick up mail, shovel the driveway or mow the lawn. These are all telltale signs of an empty home.
Manchester Listing AlertsManchester, NH - $189,900
546 Dix Street - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:112 hours agoManchester, NH - $139,900
215 Fox Hollow - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/115 hours agoManchester, NH - $1,200
55 River Road - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Manchester, NH - $204,900
261 CYPRESS STREET - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:Manchester, NH - $219,500
80 Smyth Road - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Manchester, NH - $195,900
244 Sewall Street - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1 - 3/4Baths:1Manchester, NH - $139,000
696 Valley Street - Commercial - Year Built:1940 - Acres:0.04Manchester, NH - $132,900
107 Moorseville Road #4 - Condo - Split Entry - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Manchester, NH - $124,000
8 Picadilly Ct - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Manchester, NH - $124,900
1076 Hayward - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:5 - Beds:1 - Baths:1
Bedford Listing AlertsBedford, NH - $275,000
65 Hawthorne Drive - Condo - Garden - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $545,000
48 Wendover Way - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $259,000
Sandy Pond Parkway - Land - Acres:3.1Bedford, NH - $159,900
4 Holbrook Road - Land - Acres:1.95Bedford, NH - $524,500
00 Galloway Lane - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Bedford, NH - $1,470,000
Bellemore Drive - Land - Acres:9.5Bedford, NH - $405,000
31 SPARROW LANE - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $279,900
65 Hawthorne Drive - Condo - End Unit, Garden - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $214,900
3 Third - Single-Family - New Englander - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Bedford, NH - $239,900
- Condo - End Unit - Rooms:7 - Beds:2 - Baths:2
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests December 7, 2013Richard Russell, 49, was stopped in the area of Maple and Silver streets about 9 p.m. for alleged lane and equipment violations, police said. […]
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend December 7, 2013Police said a member of the street crime unit spotted what was an ongoing and escalating dispute between Omayra Morales, 26, of 84 Karatzas Ave., and Merlin Garcia-Santos, 26, at the intersection of Wilson and Cedar streets. […]
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor December 7, 2013Both now live at the New Hampshire Veterans Home, both were U.S. Marines during World War II, and both fought in the Pacific Theater. […]
- Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list December 7, 2013The information presumably could help the defense. The three officers, and a fourth officer who retired shortly after the March 3, 2010 incident at the Strange Brew Tavern, 88 Market St., were off duty at the time Christopher Micklovich said they beat him severely, causing multiple broken facial bones and leaving him with sight issues and post ... (more) […]
- Santa Fund concert set for Sunday December 6, 2013Four young people, two who sing and two who play the piano, will be featured in this Sunday's Santa Fund Concert, which starts at 4 p.m. at the First Congregational Church, Hanover and Union streets. […]
- NY man convicted of stabbing man in heart in 1996 December 6, 2013A former Manchester man, charged 17 years ago with first-degree assault for stabbing another man in the heart, was convicted Thursday after a jury deliberated for a single hour. […]
- Manchester man charged in theft of forklift, roofing materials December 6, 2013A Manchester man is under arrest, accused of stealing a forklift and roofing materials from Huttig Building Products warehouse where he previously worked. […]
- War of words over N.H. GOP candidate Marilinda Garcia December 6, 2013Former state Rep. Rogers Johnson said a Manchester lawmaker has a "pattern of attacking" Republican minority lawmakers and labeling them as "right-wing politicians." […]
- Manchester workers join in nationwide fast-food wage protest December 6, 2013Fast-food workers in hundreds of cities nationwide, including Manchester, N.H., kicked off a day of strikes and rallies on Thursday to demand a higher minimum wage. […]
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries December 6, 2013A Goffstown man, arrested for robbing Triangle Credit Union Tuesday, also is charged with burglarizing the Midas muffler shop on South Willow Street and stealing two vehicles. […]
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests December 7, 2013
- What To Do In NH This Weekend: Dine With Santa, Craft Shopping, Trees, & More December 6, 2013Web site Jessica is the NH.com Editor and Producer. She has a BA in Creative Writing from Chester College of NE, and a M.Ed. […]
- State highway plan called 'fiscally restrained' December 5, 2013The approximately $3.5 billion plan will serve as the blueprint for state transportation construction projects for the next 10 years, but a separate section includes more than $1 billion in additional projects that will not be funded without a toll or gas tax increase, something that is uncertain. […]
- Youth Basketball: Gym Rats take home title December 3, 2013The Jaffrey 6th Grade Gym Rats captured the title in the Bedford Jamboree last weekend. […]
- NH donors sought to help 2-year-old with cancer November 30, 2013The parents of a 2-year-old New Hampshire boy with leukemia are asking people to become bone marrow donors in hopes of finding a match. […]
- Black Friday has a less of an edge following Thursday openings [The... November 30, 2013Nov. 30--MANCHESTER -- Black Friday business was brisk, but not overwhelming for some area retailers that enjoyed a steady flow of customers after opening with "early bird" sales the night before. […]
- What To Do In NH This Weekend: Dine With Santa, Craft Shopping, Trees, & More December 6, 2013