Terrific Trailer featuring eat-in kitchen open to living room, large master bedroom, full bath with laundry hook-ups, 2nd bedroom, spacious 3 season porch and shed in desirable Kuncanowet Hills. Needs work, sold AS IS.
This property features 4 total rooms, 1 full bath, 2 bedrooms, and is currently available for $9,900.
For complete details click here.
Totally updated New Englander with lots of character and high ceilings throughout featuring 1st floor with gorgeous eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tile floor and backsplash, formal dining room with bamboo floor, bay window and crown molding, spacious living room with bamboo floor and crown molding , playroom with tile floor, half bath and tiled entry with grand staircase to 2nd floor with huge full bath with tiled floor and shower surround and jetted tub, large master bedroom, 2nd bedroom and den/office, wraparound farmers porch, 1 car garage under and small backyard on nice corner lot. Recent updates include windows, HW heater, oil tank and fresh paint!
This is a New Englander style home and features 7 total rooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.06 Acres, and is currently available for $144,900.
For complete details click here.
One of the biggest things that can impact your ability to get a loan for a home is your credit score. Credit scores measure the risk a lender may take when deciding on a mortgage. If your credit score is not where you want it to be have no fear it’s never too late to become credit worthy.
Your credit score is also known as your FICO (Fair Isaac Corporation) score, it is one of the tools that lenders use to evaluate a borrower’s ability or likelihood to repay a loan. Credit scores range from 300 to 850 points. Credit scores over 720 are often considered excellent. Scores of 680 – 719 are considered good. Scores that fall between 620-679 are questionable and typically require more review by the lender. A score under 619 usually disqualifies you from getting the best rates or even a loan at all.
Here are five ways to raise your credit score:
1. Obtain your credit score from the three major credit score reporting agencies. They are Equifax, Experian and Transunion.
2. Review your report and look for any discrepancies. Your report will also give you a good idea of why your score may be low. According to myFICO.com, credit score calculation is based on five key components: payment history, amounts owed, length of credit history, new credit and types of credit used.
3. Come up with a plan to improve the five key components. Payment history carries the most weight it makes up 35% of your score. So be sure to pay your bills on time. 30% of your score is determined by the use of your available credit. Only use 30% of your maximum credit limit for each credit card and revolving accounts, using anything over that hurts your credit score.
4. If you have any past-due bills, judgments or collection accounts make arrangements to pay them as soon as possible. Some creditors may accept a portion of an amount due as payment in full.
5. Minimize your requests for new credit. Credit inquiries make up 10% of your score and can ultimately bring it down.
Super Split featuring large living room open to dining room, eat-in kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms and full bath and finished lower level with family room with wood stove, 3/4 bath, den/office and laundry room plus vinyl siding, newer roof, 3 season porch, shed and 1 car garage all on great .41 acre lot overlooking Baboosic Brook in great neighborhood.
Manchester Listing AlertsManchester, NH - $304,900
1008 Chestnut - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/12 hours agoManchester, NH - $197,000
17 Charles Chase Way - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/13 hours agoManchester, NH - $178,400
65 Victoria - Condo - Contemporary - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:115 hours agoManchester, NH - $129,900
604 Prescott Street - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:115 hours agoManchester, NH - $204,000
244 Oakland Avenue - Single-Family - New Englander - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:215 hours agoManchester, NH - $199,900
320 Cedar Street - Multi-Family - Units:3 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:Manchester, NH - $147,500
204 Cartier Street - Single-Family - New Englander - Rooms:8 - Beds:2 - Baths:2Manchester, NH - $150,000
0000 Smyth/Radburn - Land - Acres:4.4Manchester, NH - $279,900
145 Lindstrom - Single-Family - Gambrel - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Manchester, NH - $185,000
65 Watts Street - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2 - 3/4Baths:1
Bedford Listing AlertsBedford, NH - $459,900
29 Rice Lane - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $299,900
3 Kings Ransom - Single-Family - Cape, End Unit, Ground Floor - Rooms:7 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Bedford, NH - $412,000
4 SONOMA DRIVE - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Bedford, NH - $399,125
12 Tinker Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $405,000
38 TUMBLE ROAD - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Bedford, NH - $410,000
26 WINDING RD - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Bedford, NH - $209,900
3 Third - Single-Family - New Englander - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Bedford, NH - $719,900
73 HAWK DRIVE - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:13 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $123,900
Lot#43-97 Savoie St. - Land - Acres:0.43Bedford, NH - $419,900
40 MCQUADE BROOK ROAD - Single-Family - Cape, Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/2
- Palace Theatre Presents John Ford Coley Tonight March 7, 2014The Palace Theatre welcomes John Ford Coley, half of the Grammy nominated duo England Dan and John Ford Coley, tonight, March 7th at 7:30 PM. […]
- NYC singer/songwriter to swing through Queen City March 7, 2014MUSICAL REACH: New York City singer and songwriter Amy Regan, touring in support of her acoustic EP "Bare Bones," will play a set at 7 p.m. Saturday at Jeca Yoga, 55 S. Commercial St., Suite 204, Manchester. […]
- Locals among NH heroes being honored by Red Cross March 7, 2014A woman who saved a fisherman from drowning is among those being honored this year as heroes by the Red Cross in New Hampshire. […]
- School Visit: Highland Goffe's Falls Elementary in Manchester March 6, 2014FROM THE MID 30'S TO MID 40'S. BEYOND THAT, NOT TOO BAD TO TAKE. BIG HELLO TO BRAYDEN, JILLIAN, AND ALL OF THE FOURTH GRADERS AT HIGH LAND GOFFSFALLS. […]
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment March 6, 2014Firefighters quickly extinguished a blaze late Thursday morning in a third-floor apartment above the Good Still Pawn Shop on Kelley Street. […]
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home March 6, 2014The roommate of a former Manchester High School Central art teacher was convicted on five charges, including selling heroin out of the former educator's Sagamore Street home. […]
- Children's shows bring critters to Keene March 6, 2014FURRY FARE: Comedian and ventriloquist Todd Oliver and his canine crew is headed to the Monadnock Region for a March 29 show at the Colonial Theatre in Keene. […]
- Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again March 6, 2014Manchester Alderman At-Large Joe Kelly Levasseur is so desperate to keep the public from learning more about his conduct as an alderman that he has filed a lawsuit to keep records regarding his handling of public business from being made public. […]
- NH Philharmonic, area art students, baritone soloist drawn to music March 6, 2014CENTER STAGE: Paul Max Tipton, who has appeared with the San Antonio, Grand Rapids, Lincoln and Stamford symphonies and the New York Philharmonic, will perform "Songs of a Wayfarer," a powerful set of orchestral songs by Gustav Mahler, in Sunday's New Hampshire Philharmonic show at the Palace Theatre in Manchester. […]
- Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions March 6, 2014A hearing on the motion was set for Thursday. According to court documents, the alleged victim told police that when Rios Calderon saw her parked car on Massabesic Street, he made a U-turn, pulled up next to her vehicle and got out and pounded on her car window, demanding to know why she ignored his calls and texts. […]
- Palace Theatre Presents John Ford Coley Tonight March 7, 2014
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Coco leaves a void in the undercover force March 6, 2014Former Manchester detective Sgt. Stephen Coco is awaiting sentencing on felony charges stemming from a hit-and-run accident last year in Bedford. […]
- Free State Project members seeking Bedford votes March 5, 2014And some who come for all of those reasons want a greater hand in how government is run, as the town of Bedford is learning firsthand. […]
- Eastern Bank agrees to buy Centrix Bank in NH for $134m March 4, 2014Eastern Bank Corp. , a Boston-based bank with $8.7 billion in assets and more than 90 branches stretching from the Merrimack Valley to Cape Cod, said Tuesday that it wants to expand its footprint by agreeing to acquire New Hampshire-based Centrix Bank & Trust in an all-cash transaction valued at $134 million. […]
- Prison sentence expected in plea deal for Manchester detective in Bedford hit-and-run March 4, 2014But if Coco's plea bargain goes forward as spelled out in court papers, the 41-year-old Bedford resident won't admit that he knew he hit the two teenagers and left the scene. […]
- Police: Man had 5 shots of brandy before crash that killed son March 4, 2014Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous . […]
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Coco leaves a void in the undercover force March 6, 2014