In today’s economic climate protecting your financial health is more important than ever. From health insurance to your plans for retirement, there’s a lot to consider. Here are some tips from Family Wealth Management Group, LLC to help protect your assets and financial future.
It is never too early to plan.
In order to plan, you need to know what you have. Review your pension plan, 401 (k), IRAs, Social Security benefits and other savings plans to assess whether they meet your long-term retirement goals and will generate an income stream to meet your projected expenses.
Time to take an inventory on how much you spend. Keep a log on trips to the market, afternoon lattes, dry cleaning and all of your miscellaneous spending. Try to eliminate a portion of these expenses. Once you track them you will realize you are spending more than you thought.
Re-define your financial goals.
Ask yourself where you see yourself in five, 10 or 15 years. See if it possible to redefine your goals. You may be able to retire earlier or pay for college. Set goals to achieve the things you want.
Professional advice about investment losses, financial products, insurance coverage and other important issues will help you make the right choices for your current financial situation.
Manchester Listing AlertsManchester, NH - $1,100
108 Eastern Ave - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:113 hours agoManchester, NH - $0
880-900 Candia Road - Commercial - Year Built:1986 - Acres:015 hours agoManchester, NH - $199,900
26 Welch - Multi-Family - Units:3 - Levels:22 - Parking Spaces:Manchester, NH - $119,900
720-14 East Industrial Park Drive - Commercial - Year Built:1983 - Acres:0Manchester, NH - $729
- Rentals - - Rooms:1 - Beds:0 - Baths:1Manchester, NH - $729
- Rentals - - Rooms:1 - Beds:0 - Baths:1Manchester, NH - $254,900
86 Skyview Road - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1Manchester, NH - $229,000
82 SALMON - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:13 - Parking Spaces:3Manchester, NH - $139,900
150 Stetson - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Manchester, NH - $165,000
24 Gove Street - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
Bedford Listing AlertsBedford, NH - $384,000
23 FAIRLANE Dr - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Bedford, NH - $299,900
17 Timberlane Drive - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Bedford, NH - $2,800
3 Wolfe Lane - Rentals - - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $397,500
232 Beals Road - Single-Family - Colonial, Walkout Lower Level - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $459,900
22 CORTLAND DRIVE - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1Bedford, NH - $325,000
45 WINDSONG CIRCLE - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/2 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $379,900
32 QUINCY DRIVE - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $299,500
1 Caron Road - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $1,325,000
43 Newfane Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:13 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $779,000
35 Catesby - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:13 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/1
- House votes on minimum wage, lobsters, bar hours May 24, 2013The Senate voted 13-11 Thursday down party lines to kill a bill that would have reestablished the state's minimum wage law. […]
- Manchester aldermen to once again review cellphone policy May 23, 2013The aldermen voted on Tuesday to broaden a request from Alderman-At-Large Joe Kelly Levasseur to review the cell phone policy of the Manchester Police Department to cover all city departments. […]
- No bathing beauties here, but plenty of big, bad trucks May 23, 2013John Huff/Staff photographer A tow truck owned by Bill's Service is judged in for awards at the Tow Association Rodeo Sunday at the Hampton Beach State Park. […]
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion May 23, 2013CONCORD The Senate Finance Committee Wednesday night voted 4-2 to reject Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act and instead establish a commission to study the potential impact on the state. […]
- Mayor development: Growth and a Manchester city office May 23, 2013Manchester used to have a full-time economic development director. He resigned in November. […]
- Bridge, deck work planned for I-293 in Manchester May 23, 2013The New Hampshire Transportation Department is going to close the on-and-off ramps of Exit 4 on Interstate 293 in Manchester for bridge and deck work. […]
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot May 23, 2013Car owner John Green of Deering, looks at his burned Toyota Corolla in the Home Depot parking lot in Manchester on Wednesday. […]
- BBB recognizes NH businesses at 13th annual Torch Awards May 23, 2013Mike Carlton, right, of Calling All Cargo Moving and Storage, accepts the 2013 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for a small business from Howard Brodsky, left, chairman, and Robert Shomphe. […]
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber May 23, 2013Police are searching for a man they say brandished a pipe as he robbed Han's Food Mart on Maple Street Tuesday night. […]
- Manchester church receives grant from Downing trust May 23, 2013Curtis Smith, president of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Manchester , has announced the award of a $2,000 grant from the Lewis Downing Trust. […]
- House votes on minimum wage, lobsters, bar hours May 24, 2013
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack May 21, 2013County and federal authorities refuse to say whether Nathan C. Lamontagne is the unnamed second suspect in last fall's brutal home invasion that left a Bedford anesthesiologist and his wife maimed and near death. […]
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space May 21, 2013The newly remodeled kitchen in Leanne and Peter Gould's Bedford condominium will be one of the eight stops on the ninth Annual Palace Theatre Kitchen Tour on Sunday, June 2. Leanne and Peter Gould's Bedford kitchen is one of eight in Bedford and Amherst that will be open to visitors on the Palace Theatre's ninth annual kitchen tour on Sunday, […]
- 10 make finals of National Geographic Bee May 20, 2013Ten young scholars have made it to the finals of the National Geographic Bee, where they'll compete for a $25,000 college scholarship. […]
- A great day for a road race May 19, 2013Bedford friends who run every year. Kathy Gibbons, Claudette Fessenden, Barbara Obevny, Amy Dalrymple, Amy Clark, Diane Rondeau, Paul Rondeau BEDFORD - It was a perfect New Hampshire May morning for the running of the 39th Bedford Rotary Memorial Road Races Saturday.The sun was bright, the skies clear blue and the wind still as 350 runners departed ... (more […]
- Movie theater moves forward in Portsmouth May 19, 2013Zyacorp Entertainment of Bedford on Friday announced that construction will soon begin on its Cinemagic Stadium 10 Theater, which is scheduled to open in November at Southgate Plaza. […]
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack May 21, 2013