Circa 1792 Historic home with many original architectural features, including wide pine floors, wainscoating and Rumford fireplaces. This home was the one time home of Dr. Burnap, the first settled minister in town and the first to preach in the Turkey Hill Church. The mechanicals and some structural items have been updated including 200 amp electrical, updated septic, heating, steel roof on main house and most windows. This home needs a lot of re-hab throughout. This property qualifies for the "First Look" initiative until May 9, 2016. The seller may contribute up to 3% towards buyers closing costs with restrictions for owner occupied buyers. The seller will pay up to $500 for a Home Warranty of buyers choice. Barn does not go with this property. It was sold off by the prior owner. There is a driveway easement for this property.